Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frequency

I was born in a valley and when I was able to walk I traveled to the mountain peaks.Their I freed myself from all that I had become due to my journey. I let it all go. Many long moments passed of sweet blissful calm and peace. I wanted nothing, I needed nothing. Neutrality filled my being.

After a long deep cleansing breath only one thought crossed my mind. That thought was... "I'm Board". I did not incarnate to do nothing, to be nothing, or to have nothing. That is just one polarity. Vital if we are to appreciate the small things, the subtleties. I am here to experience myself in it's most exquisite form. And So, I climb down from my peak.

Bringing with me newly found wisdom. Walking toward the opposite pole That which dose, is and has. I will take the straight line direct route. NO, I shall take my time and walk the ark. For now I understand the spiral of growth.

As I reach the new pole, I will most defiantly not be the same as birth. I will have grown and my refrence point will be a higher place.

Every point of degree upon that spiral is a pole onto its opposite.   

No comments:

Post a Comment