Friday, July 22, 2011

Lizards amongst Us, They are here!

Last night I went to my car to close the windows when a rain storm began. I felt and in my minds eye could see a presence. I am very familiar with nature persona's and since I live in the forest this is my first guess. I was of the ego and very grounded so found myself trying to associate this presence with those I am familiar with. But none of them fit. The presence was cloaked in a white garb and it glowed like the moonlight. I could not see a face. The presence made me nervous.  For those who practice alter prayers should note that I had been called to very strong and deep work at my alter earlier that day.  I feel it is important because this may have attracted this presence to me.


Last night I dreamed that I was going outside in the dark and I had my keys in my hand. Very similar to what actually happened. The difference was that my life partner was faceless being ( the being looked like Voldamort from the Harry Potter series, Slit eyes and slit smooth nose.) I was not afraid, Because this was a person that I loved. In my dream I treated as I always do. I gave him a kiss goodnight and he went to bed. Next I grabbed my keys and was going to go outside. As I got to the sliding glass door, I saw another faceless (same facial features) outside my door. He was a predator. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie. He looked like any other burglar. When I saw him I had the door opened slightly, I quickly shut and locked it and fell back. He opened the door with his mind and began to come in. I screamed through the dream and my partner woke me up. 

I am telling you my story because I believe I am being taught how to think of these creatures, Lizards People. What I learned was that some are of light and can be loved as you would love and respect your closest people.  Some are not to be trusted and they will harm you if you do not protect yourself. JUST LIKE HUMANS! Lizards (Some of them!) seek domination by invoking fear. To be wise of this, is to be protected from their manipulation. DO NOT FEAR THEM! . They already live amongst us and will soon unveil their disguise. Stay calm, and welcome the change. Attack them, and they will defend themselves.

Blessed Be.          

No comments:

Post a Comment